Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Song Song Song


Hello! It's a boring day, and I've just stumbled across an old song that's been covered by a group called "Cascada", heard of it? The song's "Truly, madly, deeply", gay, Yesh I know, but what the hell, I grew up on quite a bit of Savage Garden stuff man, don't go gay-ing me all over =D heheh, here we go, the cover version of the song in Youtube =D All thanks to me stumbling in a ducky old colleague's Friendster page that has those annoying Imeem stuff playing, for once, without annoying me =D haha..

I'm currently feeling the "HOO HAA" of the song and would like to engage in some spontaneous guitar-play along (hope it works), so, ta ta! (Jin Seon, if you read, I somehow think our band can do this song =D NEXT time maybe, since lists have already been made for next year)

No comments: