Friday, July 2, 2010

I (always) have a bunch of Crazy friends...

Me: Okay, karaoke finally on this Thursday, 2-5 pm!

*5 pm comes*

Tony: Itchy la, let's go snooker.
We: OK

*7.30 pm, after a few (2.....) uneventful games*

We agreed that its "Makan time man, we ain't going anywhere in this jam"

About 9 pm, suddenly we realized...

Tony: Eh.. wanna go jamming ah?
Me: But.. hey wait, we have you (bassist + vocals), Sim Onn (drummer!) and myself and Jac! BOLEH!

10pm: A little while later of studio hunting, I was going back home to bring my pedal case (whewit) and Emma ma girl. And I even fetched Justin ma boy. hahah, tagged along and ended up as camera man; Justin now holds embarrassing videos of unpracticed, unrehearsed brutal spontaneous jamming videos of us. Oh man.

12am: Post Jamming Drink.

1.30am: Balique.

Teramat random spontan day
*yawn*

Good night Jesus (and world)


No comments: