Monday, August 24, 2009

E-motional breakages

Short one coming up. Last night before I slept, I thought I'd change my new strings onto my then 5-stringed electric guitar, Emma, since her E (first) string was broken... It broke when I tried to tune it after it was quite newly installed, since newly installed strings often go off tune very quickly. That was barely a week into putting that new string on, after the old one snapped. So it took me long enough to get some strings that I'd like to try on, a new brand, from the same ol' shop that's always close. So I got it. So I put on the string and before it was even close to being tuned to it's supposed frequency, snap goes my new string. There ya go, 3 E-strings, only one that was properly used before it broke, Whee.

Instead, I changed my Acoustic strings instead, it's long overdue anyway, whee.

6 comments:

miszmilk said...

I tuned my guitar yesterday!!! All by myself and special help from the internet :P Learning chords with my free time. I hate C major. And I had to cut my nails! Haha sooo... whiny lol.

kienz said...

hehehe, alright!
Odd, I thought C major was everyone's favourite chord to begin with. Which is the favourite then? I personally hated Dmajor initially, because I felt my fingers were too fat to properly fit them in place for that chord then.

Shen said...

that proves your changing string technique :P

#11 - rocky said...

i've had a couple of ppl say that they like Em...go figure. on the other hand, the least favourite (more like widely hated) chord is either the Bm or B7

kienz said...

to Shen: Meh.. but maybe you're right. hahaha

Ton: Smelly you, suddenly cannot go yem-ing today. But yeah, I liked Em a lot at the start, it even sounds good. I don't like the usual Barred B on the 2nd fret, still don't

Anonymous said...

Search engine Optimization
very useful, thanx a lot for thsi blog .... This is what I was looking for.