Tuesday, August 4, 2009

".. wonderful tonight"

Because Shim and Dorin, my girls, are just so wonderful. Haha. I worked late in the lab as usual, expecting them to be the 'dinner-nearby' bunch again, till they sneakily surprised Jin Seon and I. They shopped for stuff in the noon before their lectures and even stocked a bottle of red wine. And then Dorin prepared all the food at night before they sneakily walked to campus (she told me dinner at about 8.30 pm, sneaky girls, pouncing on me like that) carrying that food-filled black paper bag. If that ain't enough, they made me wait outside the staff lounge while they set up inside, cozy lil candle light dinner. That's about when Jin Seon came to join =D Then we checked out the menu: Baked lamb, mashed potatoes, boiled and buttered broccoli and carrot + A bottle of yellow tail red, Cabernet Sauvignon, didn't catch the year, was too happy for details =p

2 pieces of lamb, plenty of vegetables, large splats of mashed potato and a bottle of wine later, we were all happy and full. Packed up, stoned a lil while I reminisced all that lil magic. Then I sent them home, and home I was.. home I am =)

"Its time to go home now
And Ive got an aching head
So I give her the car keys
She helps me to bed
And then I tell her
As I turn out the light
I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight"
(Clapton, on our way home)


Love you girls =p

10 comments:

Michy said...

Awwww...so sweet!
Too bad one of the girls is taken, huh? AHAHA!

kienz said...

Is this some sortta warning, lady? Hahahah.. There's still the other one.. (and you won't know if Shim and I hit it off here if we keep it low) hahaha

miszmilk said...

Ahh... nothing like a candlelight homecooked meal right? Lucky you. You deserved it anyway, working away day and night at the lab.

p/s no gas supply at the lab again today!

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

what, was it your bday??

kienz said...

milk: Wheeee =p poor you, it must suck to have no gas. hehe. (It sucks in the lab here too)

Suzz: No, it wasn't. Doesn't it make it even better? *swoons* hahaha

stinchan said...

ahem, seems that your grammar is amiss at some parts...especially plural and singulars

Michy said...

AHAHA! Warning? Nah, not worried about Shim hooking up with Brother Lee. :p

kienz said...

Chan: Nyahaha, or is it? =p

Brother Lee: Nyeahaha.. Maybe we'll surprise you next =p

stinchan said...

you surrounded by too many fake girls. Maybe one night your chemical supply dude might drop by too. and lock the door behind him :D

kienz said...

chan: No dude, No.. NOOOOO