Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friendly Fiendly Conversations

An sms conversation I had with a friend fiend, whose identity I shall protect for obvious reasons. I must concede though, if you are well-informed of my current agenda, you will have no trouble guessing the identity of this friend fiend.

Fiend: Dude, I think I caught your bug. Got headache and watery diarrhoea since last night.

Me: Can be food poisoning, checked with my family, apparently I'm not alone there. Bloated stomach and lost of appetite? Hehe, lasted 4 days for me.

Fiend: I'm guessing it's the same kua.. Shit! I got field work tomorrow and lecture on tues! Kns. Hope d watery shit will stop soon...

Me: Mine wasn't pain, just that shitting lost its appeal for a few days. Felt like pissin through the wrong hole, not ridiculously frequent too. Get well soon =D

Fiend: Right. Shittin frequency has gone down and got no pain except for d headache which I think is related to my sinus. For so I shall bugger u 2ml. Thx.

Me: It's food poisoning, come on, we're all victims of our mischoice of food, let's be merry and show love to each other instead.

Fiend: Yup. Show love 2 u by rippin ur arse wit a penis sword!!

Me: Right. Don't blame me if my arse decides to unleash watery brown diarrhoea on your sorry sword then.

Fiend: Tell it 2 d gorilla.

Me: I did.


You unclean fiend.


*Spelling and punctuations have been edited to allow easier reading.

Alright, back to work for me. Identifying invertebrates.

No comments: