Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thesised

Hello world,
two days from my due date and my life ended (partially) with submitting two booklets of my life in 2009. In the nick of time, it was handed to the coordinator, Dr. Emily with my colleague/friend, Cheryl - after running pass the library (and getting spotted by Suzzane - kantoi). And so goes our year. Now we leave it up to God whether we score.. but damn, I hope God doesn't doze off on us this time >_< *prays*

It's been awesome, gruesome, lonesome and handsome (me). Right after that, it's been going out, and then to the much-loved highlands bordering Pahang-Perak yet again. Guess where? and where I was hiking? And still, I couldn't get much rest since hiking was the main activity and there was night time noise by the owls and nocturnals. Ah well, some old TV shows (that I don't know nor remember, produced before my birth) were actually quite fun to watch, albeit some ulti-lame fight scenes at times. I'm free now, at least I think so - time to catch up with a lot of things, Honours have ended but really, life is only just beginning. Whew. I'll start updating more, some pictures to come - yes, it's from the highland (note the absence of an 's' to denote plurality) again.

See ya around!

4 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

uh, what does kantoi mean?

kienz said...

derive the meaning from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOnoz-f43RI

hehe, love her songs, have fun!

Anonymous said...

feels like student is 100percent over and work lifd starts eh

kienz said...

to Anonymous: Not really, I don't feel very much different sometimes actually. hehe. Who's there?