Thursday, December 17, 2009

Work

Here comes the job,
oh, how I sob,
Wish I could rob-
you and just make off~
(sang to wedding soundtrack)

Yes, I am starting my job as "Administrative Officer" in the same ol' university tomorrow. 8.30 am - 530 pm (or 9-6, my choice). Job scope's gonna involve planning schedules and possible driver duties (picking international students from airports using company cars). Time to don the long-sleeved shirts and nerd up again =p I know this will be temporary, la la la la~

Today, my two "lah-lings" (Shim, Dorin and my term for "darlings") just left me for Borneo, I am a lonely, sad man. All the best to you two, come back to me when you're free, hehe. It's been an awesome year of wonderfully tasty late night threesomes (Outsiders, do don't misunderstand =p)

*hugs bolster & tears*

hahah

2 comments:

stinchan said...

I heard jac is back in town. Can play with her for awhile till they back

kienz said...

Oh yeah she is, been playing with her alright. MEETING her, what the heck -_- hahah