Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank Yous

To the many who poured unto me (some more personal, some less) birthday wishes and treats, thank you very much (be it a Facebook message, wish to my face or long-distanced call). I am happy. Thanks!

Now, after that DreamVillage week (Dream Village is the new premise of my church, Acts Church, and we've just had our clean up, set up, and then a memorable Groundbreaking service on 10-10-10), it's time to catch up on marking papers - which I must say, is a major turn off which I have to face. Hooha! I volunteered to be on choir and to help the clean up for that Grounbreaking Service. I had fun =p Being in the choir has given me an excuse (and no excuses not to ) to shop for long-sleeved shirts and ties of different colours and sorts, and I must say, I kinda like shopping for ties. It's easier than shopping for shirts anyway (given my thick neck, torso [BELLY] and large short arms). I am so behind time with my blog.

"I apologize, Furryturtle"

Furryturtle wails "It's too late to apologize.. it's too laaaaate"

6 comments:

stinchan said...

Nothing like a nice thick cotton shirt that's well ironed. Don't get those silky types, they just look..weak. Stay away from the striped ties will you, too many of them around too !

miszmilk said...

I agree with Chan. Think only girls can pull off silk shirts. I like matching colour combinations with the shirts and ties.

kienz said...

And you're the fashion police now, Chan? Hahah. Chill girls/guys, I've never been into silky shirts anyway. As for striped ties, only certain ones. Sometimes plain coloured ties can get boring (they are also the cheapest for that same reason). And the nicer ties are usually... out of my financial reach. I've got quite a few plain coloured ones now. Haha

stinchan said...

If u join umno u get to wear a silky feminine batik shirt too.heh, just that I recall jac calling you an uncle wheb you were wearing your shirt at church

kienz said...

Hahaha. That's not silky either, just light-colored with mismatched pants. hahaha. Geez.. Won't join UMNO, nope nope

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use part of the information from your post right above if I provide a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Jack