Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Carry me, Emma..

Ya know, guitars = love and great clean fun unless you're perverted beyond rescue

But, as much as I love my guitar(s), it's every (busy) guitarists' bane to carry their guitars around, especially when ya got a LONG day before you actually play.

My situation: Class starts at 9am tomorrow and we're (Sparks) playing at about 8pm.

Photobucket

Ah well, gotta make those sacrifices for ya passions no? Sometimes I wish my gig bag had wheels at the bottom so I could just drag em along.
Photobucket
Like that!

But I guess if it's a soft case, it's unlikely there'd be any wheels (looks kinda dumb too). Mine's an ESP that looks something like this
Photobucket
boo~

Anyway, EmergeKL finals fall on the same day as Monash Ball, so the whole band's contemplating planned absence from the not so prestigious event with an odd theme. I wanna go though, it feels like a lil personal conclusion for my Biotech Bachelor's degree which I shamelessly assume I will finish in this semester. Hmmmm, dilemmas here and there; then there's the silly issue of apparel -_-
Photobucket
This, is a suit. I don't have one (Been using my brother's and dad's oversized suits which results in me bringing a mini-mafia vibe every prom)


Second problem: IT'S IN FREAKING SUNWAY RESORT AfreakingGAIN!
Let's see.. Form 5 prom was in.. Ahh! Sunway Resort! SAM prom was in.. Oohh, ooh! I know I know! Yeah, you guessed it, if I go for this one, it's the freaking third ball (in a freaking row) I'll be attending at that cursed hotel.

On another hand, I found this picture kinda cute when I was googling for a picture of a suit *points up*
Photobucket
Walk along along along.

Boo Hoo, Ball vs Emerge Finals (cheh, not like we're in yet also -_-) hahaha

2 comments:

陈一豪 said...

Well, ya'all not in; make yourselves in.

The choice is obvious :D

All the best dude.

kienz said...

heheh, thanks!