Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sparks =)

Sparks are participating for Emerge KL 2008 (preliminaries first, at least) and tonight's 2hour practice, though only revolving about 1 song (or a fusion of 2 songs in 1 track) proved rather worthwhile, I like the arrangement (though I played ugly mistakes; fretting more than one string with the ring-finger is something I'm not yet used to, and can hurt a bit, ouch). The feeling & spirit of 'playing with sparks' is still there albeit the absence of both girls; Jin Seon being too busy to attend and Michelle on a temporary hiatus from the band (which we of course hope will end once she's ready =D)

I don't feel our band is technically superior, but I do like the arrangement, I wonder if it's because it's us playing it >_<


I can't find a suitable 'horny faced' picture, I guess this'll do for now.

Oh yeah, on a random note (I'll pick G, wth), Dyanna (from Foong Yen + Tajang threesome in Ma'Daerah) who's a research lab mate actually likes the same kinda guitar-inclined music as I do, albeit her knowing more older bands that "you kids missed out on". har har -_- On inviting me to watch some underground guitar gig at a pub (anyone interested), she also said "So we'll have a drink or two, but wait, can you go out? and drink?" Menggeramkan betul, nyehehe

*jelousy poke*
Nar if you ever read this, she kinda reminds me of you when she smiles etc, she's probably browner than you, but there's a similarity, with her cheeks being less chubby as yours :p


I also managed to clear up the experiment mess I did yesterday, thankfully =D Now I'm done and awaiting new orders to proceed further.

5 comments:

wέι εяи said...

can't find a horny picture?

grab a camera and turn the lens to yourself and snap a pic of yourself. TADA! wahahahaha

kienz said...

funny, aren't ya? -_- Maybe I should've just posted a random picture of you

wέι εяи said...

nono wait. i've a better idea.

moooooo~ hahahahahahah

chubby cheeked brownie nar said...

heyyyy....quit insulting my cheeks!!!=( i'm not that chubby also nowww...=(

kienz said...

Carrot: Spot on! brilliance shown at last!

Nar: Who asked you not to show me your fabled lost of chubbiness when ya back in Malaysia huh, run away so fast :p haha