Monday, July 21, 2008

hoo ha

A casual weekend of laziness and buffet birthday dinner for my mom, which resulted in my hemispheric belly being filled to the brim; not good boy, not good.

On another note, I'm done with my first 2 parts of lab-work for my research, now to enter the third stage; Aquatic-like invertebrate identification, going into it armed with my Black-book-with-Crab-on-front-cover, previous ID-ing experience which amounts to about nothing and a microscope (I hope this is available). Looks like about at least 2-4 weeks of microscopy and dizziness, sheesh. pfft~

A lil hooked to an old Limp Bizkit song that goes..

"I did it all for the Nookie (come on!),
the nookie (come on!),
so you can take that cookie,
and stick it up your (yeah!),
stick it up your (yeah!) x 3
stick it up your~"

I pictures Sparks doing the song and laughed out loud when I pictured myself + Jin Seon screaming the bracketed parts. damn, hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ID-ing! Ehehehehehehe! It's tedious, but you know what? I actually miss doing that! Cos I know exactly what I'm doing, unlike my countless blur-moments for other lab work. It's not too bad, really. Good luck, buddy! Have fun jamming tonight too!

kienz said...

Now comes the sad news; the samples are stuck in Dr. Cathy's room, and she's out of Malaysia + no one I know has the key to her room. Roar