Friday, September 4, 2009

This Saturday

Dorin: So what're you guys going to do for Saturday?
Me: hmmm? I dunno? any plans?
Dorin: You're graduating what, what do you wanna do?
Me: Oh right!

Lynn: hehe, it's okay, I'll see you this Saturday anyway.
Me: Hmmmm? What's on Saturday?
Lynn: Dude, we're graduating!
Me: OH! I forgot!

Suet: Any plans for Saturday yet?
Me: *thinks hard... why the sudden question*
Suet: After graduation ceremony?
Me: Oh! Not yet =D

Shim: Excited, excited, Saturday's coming! (not just once)
Me: *thinks hard if he's meeting his sister/dad or going out somewhere on Saturday* Are you going somewhere?
Shim: -_- Dude, it's your graduation!


"I feel stupid, but I know it won't last for long,
I've been guessing, but I could've been guessing wrong"


Yup, 9 months after completing the deed, it's finally coming..... No, Not the baby you morons, my graduation =p

... Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology)

*yawns*

4 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

hahaa congratulations old man! ready to step into the real world huh ;)

miszmilk said...

I await your photos :) Congrats, you earned it well.

stinchan said...

tahniah diucapkan..chlorophyll men time

kienz said...

thanks a lot, you three =) If the real world is back into Monash's research labs, yeah I guess? heh

Photos? Nah.. long story.. look in facebook, that's probably as much as you'll see.

No chlorophyll men -_-