Friday, September 11, 2009

pho†ograph

Only after today,
through a many happy masquerades,
adversity slips and meets the gay,
can it humble him beneath the shades.

miracles were never a myriad,
like eclipses they are rare and temporary,
you may only just be a period,
be sure that you'll live on in my memory,
born into my heart, but not out of sheer sympathy.

You may be real after all,
Have you ever heard my call?
My mind has feared the evil you protect,
Utmost hypocrisy, that may encroach your house.
Respect is born, a path has been revealed

Go forth and walk that road,
Or regret by not daring to try,
Do angels and demons really exist?

Do I really not believe?
or does His namelessness keep me in a safe zone?
really, I sure want to know U
i hear word of your magnificence and magic
never have I been more curious, than the beguiling wholesomeness U promise

must I abandon the road I walked?
and open my eyes, all over, anew?
did I mention, I barely talked,
ever about my ownself, with U?

mesmerize me with your depthless eyes,
enlighten my mind for I can't see blind.

where should I begin?
at a Cross shelter,
near the beasts?
thence shall I begin my silence.

total silence, in the dark,
or so it seems, since everyone's blind

know that I will be good,
now that you've lit up my life,
over and over, at you I wonder,
why I'm drawn to lightning and thunder?

You... I may be crazy, but I want to try

No comments: