Friday, February 26, 2010

16th December 2009 - The Day My Darlings Left


Just a few photos to commemorate that day. Public Friendly Ones only, ngiekz =p hahaah
The man and the shadow, breakfast with the Turtle and the Dodo.

Tweet - Dodo bird spotted pointing with her wing.
The Shim in the Mirror
Stressfully itchy

- and off he went in the afternoon -


Loading up the Dodo bird's stuff at night, sending her away in a plane.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year"

Meh, I want to go kai kai with you two again T_T
hahaha,
merajuk pulak

lalala

How was I to know I'd have to visit the airport SO many more times after that one day...

4 comments:

stinchan said...

I was going to say ''hey the guy on the other side looks like you'', but then I noticed it was a mirror har har..

kienz said...

-_- and worst part yet, it wasn't even me. It's Shim's reflection -_-

stinchan said...

Haha, it does look quite alike doesn't it...you two molded from the same upper halves. I think its the hair.

kienz said...

haha, guess you have a point. Gotta take note of the.. kegemukan more