Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Pictures

It's time for some random pictures I've been stocking up in my phone. time to unload a little.

Will your balls drop you be scared if your sister greets you this way when you reach home late on a peaceful, quiet (and a little eerie) night? *picks balls up*
Curry Puff. So why do they cut it into pieces?
Because, it's a bloody huge mutated Gimongous MOTHER OF ALL CURRY PUFFS. We shared it among three of us.
Whatchoo lookin at? Moo~
The pirated (and failed) version of 'fruit tea' that my sister and I tried. Too much fruit, way too much lemon, and too little tea. But it was fun. Bleah!

Shorty faces reality when buying pants. Guess who? Peekaboo! boo.. -_-
Jin Seon's twin whom we purchased for her birthday: A shocked red shit.
One Malaysia! Having fun with a mask and bolster.

Hardworking dodo studying for her exam, thinking and pondering on her next move.

Jackpot! Did I hit it? or not? Notice my mileage meter above only shows 550 km? The last one died. Add another 110,000 or so to the figure and you'll get some truth.

Who wants some French fried?

Would you like to ride this when you get married?
Well, my uncle did, awesome stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS NetServ)

Jin said...

usually at that waist size, they are taller. :P

oh man i'm so mean

kienz said...

JS: Yes, the red shit =p

Jin: It may seem mean, but I totally agree. hahaha (30" waist, ok waaat)