Sunday, May 2, 2010

And I never saw the writing that was on the wall..

If I'd only knew, days were slippin past,
that the good things would never last,
that you were crying.

When a song plays in the car (because I turned it on) and it never quite gets out of your head even when it's over and when you're done driving =)

Summer turned to winter, and the snow it turned to rain..
.. and the rain turned into tears upon your face.
I hardly recognize, the girl you are today,
and God I hope it's not too late

And I'm done marking the full report that's bogged me down all last week, but here comes another batch, two full classes which would make ~ 80+ papers. God have mercy on me.

life can show no mercy,
it can tear your soul apart.
It can make you feel like you've gone crazy but you're not.
things have seemed to change, but one thing that's still the same,
in my heart you have remained and we can fly, fly, fly away.

Well, at least I can take my time marking the next report, there's no lab next week. Gonna have my first double session of church tomorrow, morning and evening service. I wonder if I'll feel an overdose. hehe

'cause you are not alone,
and I am here with you,
and we'll get lost together,
till the lights come pouring through.

'Cause when you feel like you're done,
when the darkness has won
Babe you're not lost

When the world's crashing down,
when you cannot bear to crawl,
I said "Baby you're not lost"

Labour Day's over, but it's only just began.

No comments: