Monday, June 21, 2010

Change?

Messing with Blogger's new template designing tool, I really think this new design's rather ugly (my fault for colours); I'm bad with colours, as my lab friends and supervisor could tell. Anyway, do suggest some colour changes I should make. I do like the wider reading pane though, it's the main reason I even tried this. haha. Officially on trial period.

Oh my God, there's no denying it, I'm hopeless with colours


not that I'm colour blind or something, I just suck at coordinating different colours to make them nice
(especially when it involves green)


Hmmmm, some unexpected but very welcome help with colours there. I don't know if I've made the best of it, but it's a real shame that I can't seem to change post title colours with the tool (may have to dig into the html, booo).
Thanks =)

2 comments:

miszmilk said...

Next time you see me online, msg me and I'll help you :P

kienz said...

Alright designer, I'll knock on the milkgates. Thanks in advance