Monday, June 21, 2010

Good ol' Days

Some pictures from my year 3 Lab Management unit. I don't remember if I posted these pictures before, but just for kicks..

All these pictures were taken during a project (not necessarily For the project) to assess certain labs in uni. That's Tony assessing the floor comfort for you.
le Bounce the gangster and myself pretending to be hard at work while Amin, dropping all pretense, gives one heck of an onscreen roaring yawn. You go dude.
Erm... assessing... table sturdiness
le Bounce, the Flash
Tony (&) le Bounce assessing lab benches for their cool factor. There's so much less (silly & dirty) jokes without le Bounce around.

6 comments:

陳一豪 said...

OMG Tony your hair!!

kienz said...

soft, shiny and bouncy; enough to make my sister jealous. hahaha

Unknown said...

funny you should mention...been wondering whether I should grow out my hair again lately...

kienz said...

=p Hurrah for the coming Pantene moments!

poing said...

makes me jealous too!

They should get u to do advertisement for Head and Shoulders!

kienz said...

hahahah.. Tony, I guess you gotta reevaluate those girls who stared at you back in the day.. haha