Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dextral... Sinistral?

Hi, this was me when I was 17 and cute

*smile*

Then, my face was split into two, and each side regenerated to produce identical halves, so that there were two of me.
Meet the Right side of me. So cute right? Mr. Dextral.

Now meet my left side, Mr. Sinistral.
>_<
Man, even I think it looks ugly/evil. It's really no wonder that ancient people of so many cultures always condemn left-handedness, sometimes seen as evil. I can relate. Sinister.
Together, these two guys, make me

*smile*

7 comments:

miszmilk said...

Hahaha,

At first I thought this was your My Face at 17 and Now. Which would had meant you have grown to look more evil! But then I properly read your post (my bad, I skimmed!) and understood what you did there. Funny!

kienz said...

hahaha, now that'd be really scary. Hmmm... I wonder if I'll lose more friends for looking that evil =p

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

that is SO cool! well at least your right side is cute. some pp aren't cute left or right :)

kienz said...

haha.. right side seems so pinch-able to me. A bit too... goodboy =_= I'm glad God made me how I am. Celebrating facial asymmetry =p haha

poing said...

HAHAHAAH!
This is so funny!!
Ur left side does look damn evil man!
Eh how did u do that symmetry thingy?
Is there some sort of program?

kienz said...

le Bounce!
haha, nope, it's a manual copy, flip, align and paste thing, all done in an extremely technical program, Paint. hahaha

Anonymous said...

good points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.

- Thomas