Saturday, November 10, 2007

Final Paper in < 3 days


One last paper, sounds like a simple one too, but I hope I'm not being too big-headed/overconfident here, cuz it'd be a real bummer if I Screw it bad. The mood to read just ain't coming man, I'm just feeling perpetually tired, after a nap, I feel like sleeping, and after sleeping, I don't wanna get up. =_=

Unleash the pig in me *oink* ahhh.. I hope this'll stop soon when I start exercising again. Hoping to get that stupid internship job too. Krrrrrap, I'm a mental-omlette now, this shucksh.

Don't judge a book by it's cover... OR its very long-winded, misleading introductory pages.

As unlikely as I thought it, Jay Chou and his friend here showed some kegilaan piano yang ku tidak tersangka daripada mereka (piano-craziness unexpected of them) Have a look and have a say. Madness I say.
Piano Battle between Jay Chou and Yu Hao

*Hate it when I say/do stupid things when I'm all sleepy, groggy and half-hallucinating, sheeeeeeeeeet

No comments: