Friday, November 23, 2007

My girlfriend, guitar, basketball, swimming pants and I


Title reminds me of primary school essay titles -_- hehe, ah well, that pretty much sums up my days lately, wake up to basketball (either alone or with Tony & Jin Seon), breakfast followed by lunch with Krys and then back home. That'd be guitar/computer time (simultaneous - even now my guitar is slung on me). If it doesn't look like God's all pissed off in the evening (rain) then it'd be basketball round 2 or swimming solo =D Round 1 basketball is more of a training session, round 2 is game time! wheee!

Aihh, the internship(s) I've been looking forward to has been playing hide & seek with me, me being seeker it being a freaking good hider, dammit.

*On a side note, I've been setting a running quota for myself in the basketball court in the morning - 5 suicides (Suicide: According to Wikipedia, a suicide is an intense, fast-paced, repeating running drill used commonly in athletic training) - not continuously, or I'll probably die off.

I'm trying to learn the Sweet Child O' Mine solo by Slash, pretty tricky, but I think I'll be able to get around it before our next jamming session, with my dear Sparks that is =( Looooong time more.. I've been playing quite a bit lately, owing to the new guitar cable I got few days back. My old one died finally after a scary incident awhile ago during a thunderstorm where I heard some spark near my amplifier. Since then ma dear Planet Waves pretty cable ain't working like it used to, off and on, inconsistent and all that.. About a week ago, it completed the amp-guitar circuit one last time, and left peacefully us in silence T_T

Oh yeah, I know this post is totally random, I feel like scatter brain, but what the heck, it's what I think that counts here *bleah*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE LEE MEI LIN (#7) THE 20 YEAR OLD IPOH-IAN FEMALE OF SKINNY FRAME! HOPE YOU HAD A BIG ONE JUST LIKE THIS CAPS-ED WISH! MAY YOU CONTINUE BEING #3's SOCKET WHILE HE COMPLETES THE CIRCUIT AS THE PLUG~! wtf that was disgusting

WARNING: MUSHY

*MUSH BEGINS*

OH YEAH! To my dearest girlfriend of nearly 3 years, all the bestest bestest best with the beginning of your course this Sunday! *MOOOO0-AHHHCKS* that's for luck, big cow "Moo" and equally big "AHHHCKS" of a frightened person =D

*MUSH ENDS*

No comments: