Monday, November 12, 2007

Bird and I

Just to show you what I was doing with Krys on her birthday (nothing naughty, as you'll see). We were in Sunway Lagoon, and we were having a look at the Rock/wood statue exhibition on at the time when I found a rather provoking bird.

It totally screams "Imitate me if you're a man!

Krys didn't wanna have a go at it, so it's all me

Actually, I did see a lil Hindu-god-looking figurine, (I think) which was elaborately carved, even with a fully erected penis outstandingly showing amongst his many hands. Well, yeah I was naturally tempted to take a few pictures of it, but Krys didn't allow me to, telling me to show him some respect. Hey, if he's brave enough to show it, it means he won't mind being photographed right? It seems Krys has seen it before, God of Fertility I think, sure explains the painfully phallic appearance. Ah well, I should have a read at Microbiology before my final paper tomorrow. Final paper. FINAL (for this semester la)! WooHoO

No comments: