Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's OVER! (sortta..)


I just finished my paper 1 of microbiology today, together with cell met yesterday, which means the worst is over for now! wheehee! though I can't really be sure since crop science and recombinant DNA technology seems like a blur to most of us for we skipped just about every lecture there was. Hope it's alright? I'm sure it'll be anyway =)

To anyone having exams or going to have it soon, Good luck, I feel your pains. I was overly stressed out today before my paper cuz I was feeling rather sick in the stomach, queasy feeling? To make matters worse, I wasn't really prepared then, but good thing the questions that popped out in the exams were all pretty familiar looking *phew* It'll be fine, wheee~!

I am Happy =D Contented, at the very least =D

No comments: