Thursday, February 7, 2008

Of the ex-Office and Round Things


No, round things does not involve Jaclyn, Rachel (Chee) or anyone else (me neither)


Ahh, the very welcome sight I used to face daily when I was doing data entry at the office =D Go figure XD



To my utter horror, one day I saw this at the data entry office toilet! Ants! loads of em! Either I got sweet shit or someone's diabetic.. and male *and has a bad aim tee hee*!



The #2 'tau lan' (curi tulang) place in the office; the pantry beside the toilet. My #1'll still be the toilet =D


What used to turn me off/bring me down, a table full of papers and the time nearing 5.15 T_T No more!


I didn't notice it until the second last day of work or so. Even if I did, I always thought I remembered wrong and that the company was unlikely to make such an error, and that I was just forgetful. This was until I finally decided to check in MS Word for the word "RENUMERATION" which DOES NOT EXIST, it really IS REMUNERATION as I thought it was =_= How many generations have they been photocopying the form I wonder -_-



Offered by one of my supervisors, a tangerine with a funny name. Super Honey Ponkan. Let's all have some Ponkan for the coming Lunar New Year shall we?



While eating a Ponkan with Poing, my workmate/classmate/course mate/car pool donkey, this was the scene in front us. I asked if I could put the Ponkan seeds in the peeled skin as there was no bins nearby for that. She replied snarling something like this, a lil too loud in the office, "You puttin your seeds in my skin!?" and followed by an "Owh shit that's not what I meant!". Geeez, after lunch-stupidities

My reaction to her words?

Something I made with the Nasi Lemak egg in Jelutong - Sister then copied mine (her nut eyes kept sliding off)

My family'll be hosting a CNY dinner tonight, gonna be over 30 people in my place, business expected tonight. Happy Chinese New Year in advance fellow human beans (damn, caught this bean thing from another blog). Gong Xi Fart Chai! May you receive shitloads of angpows from the relevant authorities.

No comments: