Monday, February 25, 2008

Valentine's '08 - Our Fourth

This is a late entry, written so I'd remember how my Valentine's went this year =)

*EDITED 25/2 - I've found a picture of Krys and her bouquet online! *Steals*

Tis small, but at least you get the picture =)

*EDIT ENDS

It was all in a hurry this year, as somebody procrastinated >_< Thank goodness for friends who are florists/have family florists =) Only thing I prepared early was my girl's bouquet of 9 roses; a combination of red, champagne and white roses nicely adorned with forget-me-nots. Thanks Rachel (Lee)!

Here's a little advertisement for my friend's family Smiley Floral & Gifts. I actually kinda like the logo >_< Compliments to their beautifully done bouquets =D

*I didn't get to get my hands on any photos of the bouquet, they're with Krys

Anyhoooo, the night before I finally panicked and started working on my girlfriend's card and bought her present by 'attending a dinner a little early so I can shop at XXX' for her present and stuff. Too bad Krys is really intelligent and guessed my help where I got her present =_= MPH 1Utama where she worked at before *smacks self silly* Got her a Sophie Kinsella title that she seems to like. Anyway, she figured where I bought it cuz of the stupid anti-theft sensor things in the book; she's seen them while working there before, grrr..

So this is how it went on Valentine's
1. Went out to pick up bouquet and got lost a while at Aman Suria *smacks head* before accomplishing it, and getting bubble tea *Krys' favourite* to greet her.
2. Hid handmade card above her seat at where passenger mirror is *held by mirror flap*
3. Wait patiently for Krys outside office. Here, dilemma hit me as it was almost time she came out, and I wanted to bring flowers down and surprise her. But, since her office's doors were glass - as was the walls around her office, I could not possibly stand around without her noticing a big bunch of flowers from the inside. gahhh, so I finally planned to put the flowers in my backseat, stand beside my car, and take it out the moment I see her coming to me =D But... while I was in the backseat adjusting the flowers, she came out, and I had to rush out, put out a hand to signify "STOP!" so I could put my head it to retrieve the 'surprise flowers'. How utterly embarrassing =_= At her seat was her pressie wrapped in her favourite 'cute beary' wrapping paper =D
4. Anyway, when she finally got up my car and settled, I brought out Mr. Bubble tea for her, much to her glee =)
5. Headed down to 1 Utama, she had no idea of where I was taking her.
6. Took her to the location of our first official date; the place we first held hands, I first put my arm around her, first seen as a couple and first couple-ish acts were done. All pure and innocent back in 2004's new year's eve, even though we admittedly have been hooked since December 23rd 2004 =)
7. You think it's kinda sweet don't you? But something had to bring a tinge of hilarity to the atmosphere, for the moment we sat down after fearing there were no tables...

Hong Kai Mun and girlfriend..


Hatiku hancur berkecai~ *cracks* they were RIGHT beside us, hahahah

hehe~

Oh well, the tables were placed so close to accommodate as many couples (to the restaurant: earn as much $) as possible that about every word uttered could be heard by the next table, but thankfully it turned out ok anyway. Kai Mun left pretty quickly, we must've walked in at a rather awkward timing *or they decided to go off some quiet place hoo hoo haa haa*

Oh yeah!

It was a rather eventful dinner I'd say, so eventful my meal erupted in flames. Alright that's was blatantly exaggerated, but my meal did catch fire after the 'decorative' piece of paper under my pasta and on the plate caught fire from the little candle in the middle of our puny table. I was dumbfounded, literally, because I really didn't expect seeing FIRE at a valentine's dinner table.

*doh*

I only reacted after a few seconds by puttin out the fire with tissue/cutlery/wtv within reach, which resulted in a very dirty table.

*sssssizles*

It was rather dumb, though hilarious, yet again. Geez. We also shared a glass of house red at Dave's, which was pretty good (I like wine REALLY chilled, nyum), and when we're finally done with our dinner-fiasco, she was pretty happy. Out for a walk around 1u and buying some lil things before I brought her home...

Ngieheheh~

8. Then.. I brought her to my room, locked the door.. and took out my....
.
..
...
....
...........
....
...
..
.


Electric Guitar, Emma =D haha! what you thinking! *bish bish*

9.I then proceeded to set up, and played/sang her the song "I'll be" by Edwin McCain which I also learnt the night before, hence its lack of fluidity, nervousness etc. I even repeated the pre-chorus twice one time before proceeding to the chorus.. gah! Anyway, she was videoing me with her phone, and that made me more nervous, phew phew phew.. haha, it's over tho, she seems to like it or maybe she just don't wanna hurt my feelings.

10. When we were out of time, I sent her home and kissed her goodnight before she left the car, only to urgently call her back before she closes the door. Why, you ask? Remember some forgetful soul who placed a Valentine card at the passenger mirror above and clamped it tight beyond sight? Yes, precisely, I almost forgotten to give it to her, but thank goodness *phew*

11. Usual pre-sleep call/chat before retiring to bed with a smile =D

*Ackhemm, of course, there has been intentionally left out details that I'd rather filter from the blog. Even those wouldn't qualify to be rated as 18-SX anyway, just mushy enough to make you disgusted, that's all =D haha, hope your Valentine's was great too!

Still in love with~

her!

No comments: