Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh my Superhoneyponkans!


First day back in University, allow me to recapitulate (Oh my ponkans, this is
absolute Ton-age)

* recapitulate - a word used by our dear old Dr. Ton who taught us Cellular Metabolism last semester on almost a daily basis, at least for every time we see her.

Today.. was the absolute mother of all Superhoneyponkans, for we, the students of Food and Industrial Microbiology were horrified beyond any imaginable extent when the new unit coordinator greeted us with the same old smile coupled with her extended chin. Horror.


It was S ! That link is to refresh your memory of her. I'm lookin forward to a good semester, and I'm not bout to let her spoil it. Nuh uh, hurgh!

And, I've found some old files from last semester which I have yet to post up, since its pertinence is spot-on to today's topic...

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE

Arrow points to S' rendition of words

Whereas -> Where – ass
Cylindrical -> celitical?
Spike –> spaih
Phospholipids –> phos-fur-leepid?

“some of them got legs, some of them got TITS” she meant tails

Complete -> compete

Many additional ‘s’ after words

Intracellular -> Intra-se-lu-lar (BM baku-style)
Cohesive –> co-heh-sive (heh like in hello)
The letter ‘A’ -> ehh (sounds like Air)
Protein -> poh teen (poh as in ‘poh poh’ in Cantonese)
Standardize -> standard-stise
Okay -> Ng-khehhh (this one’s annoying)
Appropriate -> apporpiate
Complex -> compleak (like a ‘pleak’ indicating splat of shit)
Target -> tarket
Embryo -> embroy
Virulent -> something that sounds like “vehh-ren/vehlulen”
Chicken-pox -> chicken-box *bish*
Measles -> miso (soup)
Eggs virus -> Aids (HIV that is)
Temporary -> templelery
Show-up -> show up
Symptom -> sympdom
Obvious -> ogvious
Warts -> wars

A lot of infucktions

Thirty -> dirty ("in the Dirty years")

Also, not to forget some from our former champion who has since retired from the University to allow the development of 'new blood' in the institute.

Dr. C
Homologue -> homoloh
Literature -> Lichh—lichhh—lichhreeture (I can tell you're lying, cuz when you're replyin~ Stutter, stutter, Stutter, stutter")
Gene -> Jing

I find Dr. C's ones more amusing somehow =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified furryturtle.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://smartthoughtsvi.info/].[/url][url=http://learnnewthingsli.info/forum].[/url][url=http://imtrendytopics.info/].[/url]