Friday, February 13, 2009

'S0XI1'

or "S0xI1" (a name I just came up with as I type this, by rearranging it)

Who the hell is S0xI1?
This was the first picture S0XI1 painted for me. A portrait of my feet while I took a dump in the toilet.
This too.
Then we tried something sexier. Hmmm.. Stopping there, I leave the rest to your (beckoning) imagination.

Presenting...
S0XI1 (whose full name is Canon SX10 IS)


*Actually, I brought her back home and got really excited; till I needed to shit. But ya know, I was raring to have a go with her! So I loaded her SD and batteries and brought her into the toilet with me, where we had our first time together...

Purchased at a total of RM1687 (F-ouch) from FotoData in Midvalley Megamall with Tse Yuen, who bought himself a new camera bag. S0XI1's package cost RM1599, but I added a set of SONY rechargeable batteries for RM88. She (S0XI1 is a 'she') also came together with a tripoda, 4GB SD card, strap, casing, screen protector and the usuals.

Just one of the things that fascinated me bout S0XI1, her zoom range. 20x
This picture of my laptop icons was taken from approximately 4m. My com uses a resolution of 1280 X 800 pixels. Basically, it was from a distance where my own eyes (I don't need specs at all) could not make out a single alphabet.

I'm gonna be going to Cameron Highlands again on Monday. S0XI1's coming with me =)


9 comments:

aehknum said...

WOW! I'm looking out for one too. Let me know if its really good okay :)

Jin said...

WOW! FINALLY~

hmmm.. ur toes.. yak!

btw how many megapixel?

kienz said...

MK: From my experimenting so far, it's good as long as there's enough light and you've got steady hands (for the zuper zoom part especially)

Jin: You only commented on the toes being 'yak' but you left my thighs out of it.. Unsung praise? hahaha, 10 mp dude =D

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

ahhh my eyessss

(in reference to your 3rd pic)

ahhhhhhh

you know actually, that would be quite a sexy shot if its.. slimmer and.. tanner. photoshop your legs, maybe?

miszmilk said...

oh god, spare us our lives. be merciful with the legs.

wέι εяи said...

aiyer. "sexy masculine" hairy legs? not so sexy haha. but i want your camera!! heh

kienz said...

Hmmmph, lemme shoot your legs then! *grabs camera and drools*

Volunteers??

Cheryne said...

New toy huh..nextime must play with me k..

kienz said...

hahah, sure sure! Model? hmmm.. I should brush up my (non-existent) skills