Saturday, February 14, 2009

She's the one..

"When you get to where you wanna go,
And you know the things you wanna know,
You're smiling,
When you said what you wanna say,
And you know the way you wanna play,

You'll be so high you'll be flying
"
(Williams, 1999)

I may be single this Valentine's, but I do have a target. A goal, or a dream to achieve. To someday have my hands on her, taking her wherever I go. Or vice-versa. This recent crush of mine... it's more than a crush. She's my guilty little obsession that gets me fantasizing every night before I sleep, during the day when my brain has a few cubic inches to spare and more. Will I ever get over her? I think not. Does she want me as much? Will she someday return my love, allowing me to ride her daily as I now fantasize?

She's not the slimmest nor most slender of girls, but her chubby physique makes her appear rather adorable; complete with her set of mischievous, naughty eyes that almost seduces me with every flick of that brilliant light in her eyes. While I have not met her since the crush has overwhelmed me, I could vividly recall her suggestively intelligent smile, and could picture her flashing me that smile to me, beckoning me to steer her, to lead her to the destinations in life that she was meant to be. Though I haven't ran my hands down her inviting body thus far, her skin is no doubt smooth, clean, blemish-free and glows with a healthy, steely glow that grasps my heart, causing it to pump like I'm in already in a smoldering love affair. Her voluptuous twins upfront captivates me in my endless fantasies; my mind speculating their diameters and texture every time I do. And to add to that, she also boasts what I'm oddly particular about; the posture of her back, which is just the type I like. I wonder if she's shy, if she blushes easily when I whisper lil naughty things into her ears, if her perky lil ears changes colour when she blushes. That'd be adorable indeed =)

Someday when we're together, I may just allow four other dudes to ride her with me, with me enjoying the driver's seat of course. Girls are, of course welcome to ride with us. Maybe we can fit another dude, but he'll have to come in from behind....

5 comments:

stinchan said...

meh, I saw that coming from miles away ! The deceptive ''I'm describing a hot girl but it's an inanimate object''

man,lately all your posts have lots of relations to human body parts. I sense a highly deprived male haha

kienz said...

hahaha, you have no idea, dude. You try man, it's a car for god's sake! A lil hard to make it appear chick-like. dang. But it's definitely pretty =D

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

haha, guessed it too!

but i thought you were talking about some guitar at first, until the part where you wanted to ride her and then i went, ahh, he's talking about a car.

you done a great job in chickifying the car tho! in F5 sastera, this is called personifikasi yang bagus ^__^

*claps*

wέι εяи said...

i was guessing leona lewis.. =.="

kienz said...

yay!

WE: Riding Leona Lewis with 4 others??? O_o