Wednesday, March 5, 2008

4 Short Hours


Had an hour of class in uni from 8-9, and then I went on ahead with my inaccomplishably impossible plan, due to some inherent stupidity trapped within my meager skull.

Plan
- Drive from Sunway to KJ station (9.00 am)
- Take LRT & monorail to CK Music and back
- Ta Pao food before fetching my gf at 11.30 am
- Fetch gf back and then go Genetics class at Sunway at 1 pm

Reality
- Took too long to get to station, boarded train at 945
- Waited even longer for Monorail (which was very nicely air-conditioned =D)
- CK Music donkey didn't tell me that it may take quite long, ended up with me waiting for nothing
- Boarded monorail back bout 11.30 =_=
- Bombarded by gf and took train in wrong direction (OMG)
- Switched in time to get back to KJ-line without going TOO FAR T_T
- Ta Pao-ed food bout 12.10 pm (bye bye Genetics class)
- Fetched gf bout 12.25 (she took a while too)
- Fetched her back to office bout 1.50 pm.

Today was an absolute disaster

*sob*

Anyway, ended up missing my lecture and going home to sleep after that torrid day. On a side note, I screwed a touristy-lookin 'guai lou' up in the monorail. See, on the way back, I THOUGHT I was on the train heading to KL Central (which I was not). So I thought Bukit Nanas (his station) was on the way. He ended up boarding it with me, which was actually the right train for him. Then somehow in the train, when we've traveled a station I told him to turn back cuz I thought his station was in the other direction, opposite of KL Central, which was true. Little did I know that the kind man would thank me and leave, only for me to realize that I WAS ON THE WRONG TRAIN. HAM CAR LING.COM! Shit, I couldn't get in touch with the dude, but I felt bad and was kinda praying that guy would notice he's been 'accidentally duped by a guy who duped himself'. Gahhh.

*Oh yeah, I've forgotten to mention, I only went down to KL to get my VOX Wah-Wah pedal checked cuz it made a creaking sound only two days after purchase -_- So much for my glowing pride in my first chunk of Guitar effects. Anyway, it's a minor problem and the build of the thing ain't affected, think it needs some tweaking/greasing, but since it's still under warranty I won't risk screwing around mindlessly myself with my RM280 purchase. Hence the shitty journey today. And to top it off, my gf just went to Bangi for a refreshment course 3 days - I'm gonna try locating the place tomorrow for a visit and knowing my perfect sense of direction, disaster is expected yet again =(

*EDIT - After going out to get a reload from Petronas, I've got more to add to my day. I hate idiots who blare their headlights like there's no tomorrow when driving at night and trailing a cute little Wira like mine. Muthafknig Sonnova biatchees~ May your nuts one day start make loud honking noises that will scare away potential future spouses, and your ass to leak the stuff that's meant to be discharged from the front. I am nasty. Also, stupid Transnational bus company had to start selling tickets from Petronas stations when I just went down to Pudu for a friend to get hers, gahhh *tears hair (not mine) apart* /End of Edit

Time to end the post with some sad faces.

No comments: