Friday, March 14, 2008

Woohoo here and Woohoo there, here a Woo, there a Woo, everywhere a WooHoo =_=


I'm supposed to be working on my Aquatic Biology turtle essay, but I can't seem to get much certainty on whether it's too late to alter my topic a lil, until 12pm later when I meet my lecturer of course.. Anyway, if approved, I'll be fine =D Been reading, but anyway, I had breakfast in this nasi lemak place in SS2, behind the BHP station and beside the police station. It's just this little shed with some stalls there, nothing glamorous, but damn the Nasi Lemak's good. Gotta think of bringing some friends there soon, probably the numbered gang or my Saturday morning ball group =) Anyway, this place is usually sold out by about 11 on weekdays (I think), and on weekends usually all the good stuff is gone by bout 10am 0_o Gotta be hardworking to get there early to enjoy, they make you work for it =) Big weekend crowd, and they're closed on Sundays too. Ah well, here comes some hastily snapped pictures of the place.

Of the environment of the place from where I sat this morning.


From outside the stall, this is the hot stall itself, obscured by a few random butts.

PUSSIES Kitties
Lately, there's been an increase in stray furry pussies cats in the area I live, specifically around the 'happening' shopping centre, Atria and the food outlets around it. Thing about these miaow-ers is that they're getting so lazy to chase rats since the food outlets pretty much provide them with a full furry pussy belly everyday. So, anytime you're sitting outdoors at a food outlet in the area these days, a lil stray pussy will just come by you and sit beside you, trying to charm some food from your plate which usually works. Like that.


Yeah, Puss in Boots alright. Photos taken with phone camera in bad lighting, no point uploading in full size =_= real grainy pictures.. *look at that middle one! Acting cute so hard!!*


Well of course, we could then imply that the rats have free-reign from the cats *Squeak squeak* So free they are as free as retired holiday-goers. Gone are the Tom & Jerry days where all their lives were about running from that stupid cat that chases them all day.

Anyway, if you love pussy cats, go ahead and dine near some mamak beside Atria, anyone of them, you're bound to get lucky with pussy the cats, be prepared for aggression tho, cuz if you don't feed em anything for too long they start to jump on the chair, stand on two feet and paw you and meow at you till you cough up the food. Aihhh, cats.. Actually, this kinda reminds me of a post I wrote (my second blog post in my life) bout two or more years ago.

Of Food and Nuts

Interestingly named chocolate bar, probably named by some angry woman who was wronged by her man. Not recommended for the faint of Nut heart.


Last Tuesday (or was it two weeks ago?) at Swensen's with TonyJinJinSeonAmandAlvin, wonder if I left anyone out accidentally. Earthquake day, ahhh.. Also a nasty day for our dear Amanda since she lost a few hundred bucks on the same trip, aihhh.. *pat pat* May you stumble across a wad of cash that'll replenish your losses, my friend.


Elections are just over, but here's a story worth mentioning. See how someone has ticked beside the burger? Well, try replacing the burger with some party's logo and that's what you'll see if you saw what one of my close relative did >_< *Hint hint, I've known this relative since before I was born*

Of Shiny Things

To commemorate the shiny building in Bangi where my gf trained in, the one I spend bout two hours on the road to reach.. *salutes with streaming tears*


My laptop which I stripped of its protective plastic sheet after about a year after owning it, or was it half a year? Anyway, badly taken photo with phone and bad lighting yet again, sumimasen. We'll see how your shiny surface degrades with time, dear Lappo, and don't you worry, I'll still use you =)

No comments: