Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Adult Cheese

Let us have some left out random pictures up today. Hello friends!The usual broken string picture; yes, I broke a string the instant I installed and tuned Emma perfectly. Within the first 3 notes I played. Bleah.

This was taken in the lab when Dorin the Dodo was using the connection here a bit.

More.
My turtle studying Dorin's phone =p Modelling her watch.
Sher Lynn's (Barney) and Dorin's (Dodo) laptops going head to head.

Dorin's drawing. It's a leafy thing on the left and a smiley on the right (she failed the 'smiley' again, tsk tsk).
They vandalized my bottle. With a lotta grashitty graffiti involving a certain male from my lab whom they accuse to be my gay lover. He's not! Shim is!
My impression of Dorin if she were a real Dodo (she added the halo)
And this'll be Barney (Only, I ran out of space so the head's way smaller in proportion)
And their impression of how much I love leaves. My project revolves around leaves a lot and they think I'm really obsessed with it.
More on my bottle. Bleahhh
Tralala
My punching bag's taken down since the sun is killin it and I've got little time recently. But I just gotta hang it back up if I want to use it, not hard.
My effects box - Behold, the effects box without the batteries! I have finally gotten a proper adaptor to connect it all out!


goodbye RM10 batteries! (it's expensive in the long run to use batteries, ouch).

An odd hair I found with a white tuft on one end. It was connected to my head, with the white-tuft being the end facing OUT! Now, that's odd.

Along with that, anyone when I set sail on my Piano adventure? Well.. behold...

My Adult-version book!For Adults!


OK, NEXT 3 PICTURES ARE SEMI GROSS, FOLLOWED BY A FEW MORE MAJOR GROSS ONES, PLEASE DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU ARE NOT GROSS-TOLERANT

My cheesy scar: Got it last Saturday morning as I heroically dived to save the ball in a full court game before someone tripped me and I landed knee-first on a rough stone-piece pathway. This was the initial emergency bandage that Nurse Dodo sweetly supplied to rescue the Turtle in pain, thanks!
Fresh on day 1. (measures about 2x2")
The new, cool bandages, after daily doses of Dettol and antibiotic cream (ouch).

Now this is when things get cheesy. The first night onwards, I've gotten lotsa puss oozing out of the wound, so if you wanna go on diet DON'T WANNA SEE GROSS STUFF, SKIP THE NEXT FEW PICTURES!!!!
Wong-Kok Cheese-baked rice anyone? Or creamy cheese lasagna? Nyahahahah
Yum?

11 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

gahhh you could have at least warned that you're putting up graphic pics.. was so not prepared for the "fresh on day 1" pic. things just got worse from there >_<

kienz said...

hahaha.. I think I wanted to, but my warning was accidentally deleted. It was a half-assed warning anyway, I was also doing something else while I typed this, guess I didn't pay enough attention to it, hehe

陈一豪 said...

This is how I imagine the adult book to be.

Identify the notes for:-

1. Deep thrust moan
2. Rapid pumping squeal
3. Accidentally anal scream

(3pt)

kienz said...

YH: Tsk tsk.. Cannot like that YH, cannot...

Michy said...

Awww...my Aussie turtle is a watch model while using the phone. So cute! (Compliment not to be mistaken for the wrong turtle)

And the sketches, especially the dodo bird, are hilarious! Dorin, if you have a halo, I would have 2! HAHA. I foresee getting bashed up the next time I talk to her online. *gulp*

Poor Shim. =p

kienz said...

WE: heehee, oops

M: Come on, can't you leave it a lil more ambiguous just to give every turtle there is a pinch of hope? =(
hehe, I think I should show dodo what you've written =p

kienz said...

oh and about Shim... *blush* heehee, share la kay, brother Lee? Nyahaha~

miszmilk said...

I wish the first day wound was more zoomed in.

kienz said...

hahaha, I was bengang with the lighting then, and wanted to bathe badly =p ah well

cyun said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeee...~~~~~~~~
hahahha

kienz said...

Cheese-baked rice.. or knee =p