Friday, June 5, 2009

Cream

..Tone

I bought the cream tone, curi-ing some unknown nice person's internet now from my room in S'pore. They ran out of stock for the Crunch Box that I was really looking forward to, unfortunately. Tried the Rat2, but nah, didn't please my ears. Also, my mom made me hit her voicemail so many times in S'pore that my credit is actually near 0 -_- So my line's basically barred till I'm back in Malaysia.. In the meantime.. "Thanks Sistah!" hahah.

More when I'm back =p

Humans are such odd creatures.

Knowing my hands were dusty as the court from the push-ups, I couldn't resist a whiff of that beautiful scent mixed in soot in my left hand, and took a little guilty deep sniff after all, just to alleviate myself from the few foreign-scented days that I knew were to follow.
"Sudah Sampai Malayyysia"
*in "Cuti-cuti Malaysia" song tune*

Quickie updates before I dive in to my new pedal. I'm home, with a new pair of basketball shoes (pictures due soon), CREAM TONE, new chromatic harmonica (SGD12.00), a new guitar knob to replace to missing old one + 10 boxes or so of Tomato flavoured 'Pretz' -_- okay, I need to run, bye world!

6 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

what was that quote about? sweet scent in the left hand? mixed with soot? hee?

kienz said...

leftover fried chicken scent. wahahahaha

Jin said...

I WANNA TRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kienz said...

Ngiekz =p

Michy said...

NEW SHOES! :D

kienz said...

Yeahoo, New Shoes indeed! =D