Friday, June 20, 2008

And...

It's FINALLY over =D The paper I dreaded most, OVER (and I hope it STAYS over; repeating it would suck nuts and I really won't wanna spend an extra semester here since it's only offered in the first semester of the year)

Now it's time to get a lil serious with fitness and my guitars =D ahhhhhhhh, the life I've been looking for. Wish Sparks could go jamming soon. Kungfu Panda was real funny and I can't believe my mom and dad came home from watching it the other day sniggering while calling me "Po". It's a big hint on my roundness =_=
*Bouuuung*
watched with Poing, Jin Seon, Michy, Shim, Tony, Amanda, Dorin and Amin in Cineleisure

The sound I keep hearing in my head now after the movie, it's addictive I tell ya. Do I really look anything like that? Come on, I mean.. even Amin said "You're not even black, man".

And with this, I officially flip the page for my 7th semester in university, with hopes of not having to reopen it, of course. It's sexay time baby =D

6 comments:

Jin said...

grrrrrrrrrr.. jealous..

but maybe ur eyes are like Po, Jo..

wέι εяи said...

oh ya! i forgot to tell you the other day. while i was watching the show, I really really thought it looks SO MUCH like you jo. Jo po, po jo. even the name sounds alike.
hehe.

kienz said...

OIiiiiii, janganlah -_- hahaha

Eyes ah, not after I've gotten my 12 hours or so of guilt-free sleep last night, Jin =D

*plans on exercising*

Jin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jin said...

emm.. maybe i'll rephrase that..

"...your eyes were like...."

kienz said...

I just saw myself in the mirror, Jin. I think they still look like Po's even after all that sleep, dang -_- hahah