Saturday, June 21, 2008

Of M-orgasms and *nyum nyum*

is what I'd call the feeling you get when you get high on music till your face becomes a bit like
this.. but.. hmm.. something's not quite there yet..
Tadah~ There ya go, way sexier and more intense, an apt description of a Morgasm, he's my favourite (role-model) super guitarist by the way, Steve Vai =)

hmmm?
Aww yeaaaah (refer to first two pictures for illustration of expression). First picture was when I first brought the pedal home and noticed in my dark room that "Hey! The indicators on the knob glows in the dark!"

That's my new toy, the MXR distortion III distortion pedal for my dear electric guitar, Emma (Ya know, I really should take a few pictures of her to show her off a bit here). Hmm...
There ya go, Emma and I in the studio with Sparks =) (Sorry I gotta be in the picture, don't have any pictures of her alone, she's not black as the picture suggests, she's a sexy 'Mirage Red' that morphs into a few shades depending where the light hits her and where you look at her from - Aw yeah - refer to first 2 pictures again)

Anyway, the pedal above is my new toy, bought it before exams but ya know, exam time was here and I kinda (painfully) banned myself from using it too much. And at first I thought the pedal couldn't give me the "ROAR" I wanted after buying it, but I only realized today that it was because I didn't crank up the volume enough. With enough volume, holy-shizomacaronies, it ROARs alright, Nyum nyum, just the sound I was looking for =D I'm a HAPPY man, emphasis blatantly exhibited through capitalized H-A-P-P-Y.
I find that guitar bag in the middle the sexiest guitar bag I've ever come across; it's BROWN with intricately-woven tough material with a nice artillery of pockets and zips. Too bad I already got ma own, quite new and looks like it'd still last a long while too T_T hehe, saw this bag when I was getting the pedal. (Jin had to lend me a 100 bucks to get the pedal and adaptor that day cuz I forgot to bring enough money, thanks dude, and good luck for that remaining paper you got while I immerse myself in this dreamy fantasy of guitarism
This is what you get when you don't play for long enough, and then play too much in a short span of time, skin peeling off your fretting-hand finger tips. It's unsightly, but it's only temporary, huh so what! It's worth sacrificing my keen, sensitive sense of touch of one hand's fingertips for the intense musical Morgasms Emma and Jasmine (my acoustic guitar) offer me. (I'll just have to carress my future girlfriend with the other hand)

Of Food and Pigs
Let us toast bread to food, a luxury that most of you reading this on a computer could afford and may act like ungrateful retards by wasting hehe XD That was my glass in the buffet.

Wait, what buffet?

nyehehe, the day I skipped the meeting in Yee Hou's house (gosh say that again "Yee Hou's house", the way it plays in your mouth/head after you say it makes you wanna repeat it over and over - not in any disgusting manner though) to go for a buffet in Le Meridien hotel KL with my family =D The food, was fantastic, though the price equalled the fantastism with equal astronomism. I thank my parents. Cheesy beesy. There were about 10 kinds of cheeses there? I tried em all with crackers, my cheesiest experience at a dining table.
Alright, my phone camera does not do the picture justice. It's just a lil chunk of blue cheese, which is enough to send you to heaven.. OR hell, depending on your taste. Taking a lil bit of it with crackers is rather nice, but if you take a bite TOO big for your own good, I'm sorry. (My sister did and had to put in another cracker in her mouth to dilute the taste, it's THAT strong)
The two chocolate fountains, one with milk chocolate, and the other, dark. BUT, my dad HAD to say "Only ONE of them is a REAL chocolate fountain, and the other is just liquidized shit. The rules of the game is, you choose one and stick to it, no smelling or changing after you choose" Dad... -_-

By the way, the sashimi were all top-notch, matches that of sushi zanmai. Fresh and good, and free-flow too XD And teppanyaki of your choice, with butterfish and scallops included. Twas' Good (we weighed ourselves after dinner and each of us probably ate bout 2kgs of food).

I owe this blog a part 2 for Ma'Daerah, and I will write up soon =D Good luck to all MBB-takers, one last paper and you're a free bird/turtle (whichever you prefer, since some people prefer swimming).


By the way, good luck dude, hope ya got the right one >_<

12 comments:

陈一豪 said...

Hmm, I'm quite spoilt for good sashimi.

One damn nice place to go is Kampachi, at Equatorial. Damn ex though, one fler RM100++, but best shit evarrrrrr!!!!

ROAR

Lets go one day!

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

ur dad's so funny!!

i love love jap food.. heard of jogoya before? it's a jap buffet place near starhill (or was it IN starhill gallery? cant rmmbr), yumyumyum.. i hearts their sashimi!

dun like sushi tho :P

kienz said...

Dr Tan: Same in this hotel le, I think without the discount and stuff should've been bout 130+ per pax >_<

Suzz: My dad.. aihh, he has a lotta weird antics alright, I think I've inherited a bit of it too. I've heard loads bout Jogoya, but never got to trying it (when it involves my own wallet). Oh yeah, my dad also has a knack of changing the subject very in a very diplomatic manner anytime he's put under fire in a conversation, which he uses as his defense against my mom -_- I prefer sashimi too =D

wέι εяи said...

yh: let's go! On you k! wahahaha. eh jo, did you just googled for "orgasm picture" for the girl? =.="

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

wait for jogoya promotion! its 50% off for every female patron.. i'm not sure bout the initial price, but a 50% discount is already tempting as it is..

oh but male customers have to pay the full amount. you guys just get a free complimentary dish of King Crab. lol.

nice to have XY chromosomes sometimes =D its almost like gender discrimination right, hahah

kienz said...

To YH: Thanks!
Carrot: Yeah I did, with 'safe search' on in Mozilla, I didn't see anything explicitly obscene. Why, you looking for an orgasm? XD

Suzz: You may learn later that males may have XX and females may have XY, in rare cases that is. Point is, WHATEVER man, JUST because you're born with a lil something I don't have and vice versa, bleah!

stinchan said...

don't forget our discussion the other day..people with ****** are more advanced haha. we just can't beat them =D

kienz said...

what the heck are your
'*****'s this time man? Man this censorship is gettin at me -_-

aehknum said...

If not mistaken, Jogoya is RM 101. And I heard its really good too.

And gosh, pleasure. Both music and food. Blessed you! XD

kienz said...

Nyahaha, that's where the fat happy healthy (when weight is not considered) me come from =D hahaha

Nyeahehe, I'm sure there're still lots of other unexplored areas out there awaiting my voracious pleasure-seeking senses

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

oi? i actually meant XX chromosome in the previous post. whoops.

and i see six stars there. could it be that the word is somehow (distantly) related to lions?

(like, lions = feline family = cats = cat babies = another term for _ _ _ _ _ _ ...?)

so ur not the only one who's capable of being retarded :P

if jogoya's RM101, then i think us girls muz have each paid about less than RM60 for the meal. it really is good! they even have haagen dazs tubs for dessert! expensive ice-cream you can stuff yourself silly with.. if there's still space in ur stomach after all that food.

*drools*

kienz said...

Boohoo, so you've been an XY all along? I knew it, you're so tall! hahaha (that doesn't mean I'm XX tho)

Man, you're creative with the ******s, sound accustomed to its usage =D

brrrr, I just had free food cuz I attended a science research seminar at uni. Lesson here is, with free seminar comes free meal, pretty good stuff too =D