Friday, June 27, 2008

Cameron's Come Come

In about 4 hours, I'm about to meet up with Tse Yuan (miniboss: my senior in my coming research unit) and Lee Yiung (Fellow research unit taker/friend/a blur person I met outside the biology lab that was supposed to be on a week from the time we were there, making her the first Monash friend I have ever made) for breakfast and then we shall adjourn together to Dr. Cathy's, before she drives us up along with Dr Charles to Cameron's. Whee. Mind you, I'll have to be up about 5.00 am. Sounds fun eh? Wheee, I cannot even express myself enough here, yeaaaaaaaay T_T Good night!


*EDIT*
I forgot to mention, I had Extra hot flavoured peri-peri with Extra hot sauce (overdose) in Nando's earlier, and I already feel a rather abnormally warm sensation in my tummy. It's gonna be a hell of a day tomorrow (technically, it's just later today), I promise. If I shit in my pants, I will not tell anyone. Good night, really.

8 comments:

stinchan said...

''''Wheee, I cannot even express myself enough here, yeaaaaaaaay T_T Good night!'''

i know the trip ain't what you wanted it to be man =D i sense GREAT disappointment!

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

oooh are you guys going hiking in cameron forests? nice!

hope your bowels don't give you problems, heh.

but if you really have to go, the stuff that comes out.. they make good fertilizers. ;)

kienz said...

chan: hehe, you just never know my friend =D

Suzz: Urgh, I thank god that my butt and stomach behaved themselves, no cases of unwanted emissions/solids/sludge. It was fun up there, it was not in the car though, cramped T_T

kienz said...

but I didn't! thankfully! (even if I did I'll just blame some nearby sewers or mammals that poo-ed, maybe the smell of peat)

Anonymous said...

hmmm i remember a line saying:
I promise. If I shit in my pants, I will not tell anyone.


i wonder which is the truth now..gotta check out wif lee yiung n uncle...

kienz said...

I'm honest! check if you really need to =) *thinks of ways to bribe the two*

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

didn't you get sick when you were goin up to brinchang?? the first time i went, the bus driver was steering the vehicle so violently that at some points it felt like we were gonna fall off the cliff x___x

luckily the brown bags we brought weren't needed, and i found out that those dried orange peels which supposedly help with nausea? they don't really work

x__x

kienz said...

oh it felt like crap alright, three pinballs in the backseat *bump bump bump* Guess we're lucky no one ate too much/little for breakfast >_<