Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Poing!

I totally forgot the date today because I left my phone at home. So I was sitting in the same room as the Birthday girl for over 5 hours today and I didn't wish her -_- Why didn't anyone hint!? -_-
Anyway, Happy 21st Bird dei Poing, before it's too late (I'm still in uni without my phone)

Look how happy she is!

Ok fine, Happy Birthday to the REAL (non-transgender) female Poing
There ya go =D

She's probably happily shagging James-ing away in some nice place now =)
21, legal and old you are

4 comments:

陈一豪 said...

Nabehhhhh.... Why is my photo there one?

It looks like food Foundry, but at the same time I cannot remember having such a bigass cup of drink between me and someone.

Oh lookie its Jin Seon?

kienz said...

It's Food Foundry,Alvin's birthday and induction if you remember =) We went on to Mage cafe after that

wέι εяи said...

yerr yee hou so fart how one... eh btw why not u off the word verification thing below? very mafan la.

kienz said...

Yee Hou Fart How is quite normal la, the "how" even rhymes with his name.

Offed it by the way, kind forgot bout it since I rebuilt the blog -_-