Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Of Exams and the Mysterious Blacks & Whites

One final paper to kill me off, on the 19th (Thursday) and I'm off to watch Kungfu Panda that night itself, to find out why my parents have been calling me "Po" after watching the show. Hmmm..

On another (musical) note, Su Ann the milkstress has once again sent me youtube links of piano performances to distract me from studying =D I gotta say though, her taste in piano compositions is akin to that for friends; excellent (HINT: I'M A FRIEND) bleah, here goes a link since the video doesn't allow me to "Embed".

Final Fantasy X-2 - Eternity Memory of Lightwaves
This one's rather lovely, gets me hitting replay over and over

And another one

Final Fantasy X Piano Collections - The Final Battle

This one's going straight for the kill I say, pretty scary

Back to Genetics Jo Kien, avoidance is not of top priority, this is not waste management (Lab management inside nerd joke).

EDIT*
Another one: A Guitar Cover of the first link!

No comments: