Friday, June 13, 2008

Decision Made

I met up with Dr. Cathy today to ask her about the research topics that she's offering, and I signed myself up =) No turning back now, Jo Kien, I blame Shen if anything goes wrong.

Finally, taking a significant step towards being a research scientist, I really hope it'd turn out well and I don't fall into slack-zone. Dr. Cathy was encouraging, guess I gotta thank her and Shen for being my motivators.

For the geeks.
My Environmental Science Research Topic: Something to do with type leaf litter and their decomposition plus what organisms are associated with them and their mouthparts in highland and lowland streams.

It seems someone attempted this topic before, but lost all his/her data and hence, I gotta take over. One of the topics Dr. Cathy wants done quite badly, my chance =D

I'd better be working harder than I am now to tuck my next semester away safely.


*Oh yeah, it was also quite a pleasant surprise that Dr. Cathy remembered my name when I knocked on her door, probably cuz I've been mailing her so many times this semester. Tee hee~

Back to studying =S

6 comments:

Jin said...

TEE HEEEEEEEEEEE~

Jo: "Oh come on, Jin!"

Jin: "What? (giggles)"

Jo: *pylia face*

stinchan said...

concentrate man..don't research the wrong thing.don't contaminate the clear waters of Cameron !

kienz said...

I really gotta remain low profile from now on man =_=

Anonymous said...

hehe i found ur this entry~ jus suddenly saw cathy's name there then start reading n found my name too...

i didn't anticipate that we'll b labmate pun when i telling u about research....kaka...

c u next sem in the lab...uncle said gotta arrange my seat on top of the cabinet sobssssssssssss.....

Anonymous said...

sorry terpress enter..it's me..

kienz said...

On top the cabinet? you gotta be kidding =D hahaha