Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quotes

Why should some countries be given the right to tell another country "You're not allowed to possess nuclear weapons" while they themselves could?
(Dad, last night)

..and a very bold, outrageous statement by someone that goes...
"I think I know more than X"
X = An extremely knowledgeable expert in the field of discussion.
The owner of those words of wisdom is but a kooli of slightly higher caliber than us common folk


Over a bad connection on the phone, I misheard someone say to me...

"... rectum blotting"
(X, last night)
She really meant "Western Blotting", a molecular biology technique.



And also, another uncool one I've been getting lately...

".. everything that comes out of your mouth is dirty.."
(Animals, 2008)
Oh come on folks, I'm not THAT bad.. geez

1 comment:

stinchan said...

To sum it up without the finery, the world works on the principle of , '' if I have a bigger stick than you, you do what I say.''

But I suppose it's rather disconcerting when the nuke belongs to someone who is threatening to fire it every other day.

even the dog only barks may one day bite. hard.