Monday, May 25, 2009

Smile and the World Smiles with You

Information overload; makes simple things seem incomprehensible all of a sudden. We're put on this planet to live, mate and die, it's that simple. We're misinterpreting a lot of information here, hence the common notion that "life is complicated". We weren't put on this planet to do research, write reports and theses, were we? =p heheh

"and I find it kinda funny,
I find it kinda sad,
the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I ever had,
I find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take.
When people run in circles it's a very, very,
Mad world"

4 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

this is the lamb bird song?

kienz said...

the lyrics yes, but not the title =p

Bahhh, tweet

Michy said...

I don't think we're born just to live, mate and die.

I think there's so much more to life. :) Yeah, we definitely could do away with the research, reports and theses, haha, but something tells me you'll find it all worth it at the end of the year :D

Good luck Jo!

kienz said...

hehe, and I will =D

one of those days =_=