Wednesday, April 16, 2008

25 minutes

is too little to start doing work, and too long to spend stoning in a smelly cafeteria. Hence, I'm in the library planning to stone it away with my laptop. Something bizarre just happened moments ago in the cafeteria; One of the foreign female workers there asked for an ang moh's picture directly, asking him to give it through the handphone. (The dude was caught doing the "oh Yeah, Score!" dance after the incident, which by the way, garnered some dog-like sniggering from the surrounding scene - yours truly included)

Food micro report has been delayed to Friday 12pm, it was supposed to be today. Much to my laziness' pleasure, since I spent bout hmmm.. lemme see.. 9-1am, 2-9am sleeping, which's bout 11 hours in total or something, ahhhhh =D (the in between hour was spent replying sms and playing guitar, whee)

I'm hopeless at getting my reports done

Just for Kicks
My cute cousin sister making one of her "ngiehehe" faces.

Something I was playing with a lot when I was writing my turtle essay for aquatic biology. It's a present from Michelle by the way, flown all the way from Australia. Justifies the highly migratory nature of turtles that I've been reading about.

Sequal to AvP, Turtle vs Mouse

No comments: