Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stare cat & Qing Ming

While I await my disappearing lab partner in for our delayed meeting, I thought I'd just write something since I'm all alone (and hungry *cries).
The Scene at Qing Ming
I'm sorry I can't help that Dr. Cathy >_< Sorry mother Nature

On a different note, why do cats stare so much?
Stare Cat
Can't help but to take the fella with my phone, his stare was a feeble attempt to intimidate me. -_- Anyway perhaps that's where the phrase "stare cock" came about here, that's a pussy we're talking about right? Theoretically, pussies would enjoy staring cock. It was staring at someone with one. Ah well, just a thought.

*Oh where, oh where could my lab partner be, Oh where, oh where can he be~

3 comments:

陈一豪 said...

Hmm, perhaps you could make a living selling environmentally friendly qing ming burners, with oxygen intake tubes at the bottom to facilitate a clean burn.

kienz said...

Possibly, but who'd be nice enough to pay more for the environment when they can just burn like that >_< Sadly, the conscience isn't there yet

kienz said...

hahah, damn, condemned for my leaking thoughts >_<