Monday, April 21, 2008

The Right Choice

"Be a man, do the right thing!"

I guess many of us are familiar with that chinaman phrase popularized by Russell Peters, but sometimes I wonder if that's really the way to go. I wonder how, I wonder why, yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky, and all that I can see is just another lemon tree. Linear lyrics, hmm.. The things caffeine do to you. Sometimes the right path and the desired path do not coincide, and that's when people turn irrational beyond hope.

I'm glad I chose my right path. I'd like to have the chance to look back on my life and think I've done the right thing, rather than looking back regretting giving into the pleas of that little brain of mine. Determination is the key, I say. Move on, Move on, a world of hope and wonder awaits =)

Just an attempt to get away from Genetics for a moment =)
Back to work yet again~


2 comments:

wέι εяи said...

you've made the right choice!! *supports*
btw, i've sent something to you. hotmail. check it out. ;)

kienz said...

*roar of pride*
Thanks!