Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Free Booze & Great Friends can only be Good

Sim Onn, dear Sim Onn, when was the last time we talked our hearts out like lovers? haha, I'm under the very slight side-effects of alcohol as I type this, but the lack of typos would only justify my state of soberness =D

"Tell me Quando, quando, quando"

Us antagonistic folks can only hang out every once in a while, my buddy, when ya taken I'm not and vice versa, and I wish you all the best with your future dreams and endeavors, just like what you've planned (in a rather obsessive manner)

Not forgetting our ever-present chick, Jac-the-Mac, like our ever-present burger, fresh out of the McD's ovens, every time. Only kidding, we never ever did sank our teeth into her (and we don't intend to =D)

What'd life be without these people? These people we call friends that'd be there all the time, through thick and thin. Just when you thought they'd be gone after a long dry spell, they pop up, germinating like them dormant frogs of the desert when it rains heavy (Only environmental science students or documentary-channel enthusiasts would understand the complexity of that). Dudes, you make life what it is, and I appreciate that.

And oh yeah, thank Justin, for the free booze =D Wishing Michelle and you were both here, and of course the relevant people from the gang that would make it perfect. More perfect than what it already was.

They say love reigns over all and I agree, only I believe it's more true when applied to friendships. I may change, but until then, this is the philosophy I live by. After all, life IS about change =)

2 comments:

stinchan said...

Too bad I missed it...had work to do. last minute! the sacred waters are all consumed already? or theres still any left? don't worry, i got a nice bottle at home still. probably wont finish it myself before i go, so I'll share it with you all. oh tell me how much how much how much~~~

kienz said...

not for sale dude, no quando quando with me. nah don't worry, we barely took quarter the bottle, still working on that bacardi you left half-finished =D resources are aplenty =D