Wednesday, April 9, 2008

U-Mobile

Yeap, that's what I'm using at the moment, my aunt's still-in-trial U-Mobile adaptor to go online with. It's actually pretty stable, not the fastest though, streamyx is a lot faster, only it's pretty stable and well, mobile (doh). Pretty useful for surfing and non-heavy-download related stuff. Oh yeah, this is yet again, NOT an adverstisement =)

Now, to put up some pictures I wanted to put up a while ago.
With all that hype I had in Leona Lewis before my blog got deleted, everyone'd probably think I think she's flawless, even physically. But that is NOT the case.
We start of with her ultigay backup singer. Not pretty.

Then there's her "Neigh-I'm-a-Horse" snarl, nah ah.

Nyahhh!
Ahh, no matter what, I still love your music, no worries bout those few less-than-perfect moments =) In fact, I'm listening to your album right now! Wahahaha I'm a stalker!~

No comments: