Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Uni post

Odd things you hear taking a walk from the cafeteria to the lab

"People are studying!!"

"That guy masturbating..."

"Omg I'm addicted to studying!"


Had 3 hours of voluntary-lab to finish identifying the samples from our first field trip; my group too gung-ho in taking samples, now we have plenty to identify when everyone's done and worse even, Jin usually can't make it to the lab sessions T_T Anyway, it's been fun and we're actually getting to know our lab demon(strater) quite well =) She's been an awful lot of help. Alright, class in minutes, gotta run~

*Until I get my connection back at home!

5 comments:

Jin said...

wehhh.. sorry la..
i will treat both of you all (only) for a good makan..
no cheap food promis.

kienz said...

ngiahaha~!

michelle.lee87 said...

woooooooo....REALLY, jin?

kienz said...

I'll take a bite at your new Les Paul *krrrrunchh*

Jin said...

mich: realyyyy..

kienz: well if you really want to eat a les paul...