Sunday, April 13, 2008

3rd Starbucks Expedition in two days

Yeah, I'm getting sick and tired of coffee/caffeine *bleargh* Got myself some tea here instead, phew, with ma sister in 1u's quieter old wing starbucks, stable connection acquired, though hassle was present in creating a timezone account to connect to the network here.

Blargh, anyway, it's time to dive into work again! whee!

*I sound genuinely unexcited*

EDIT: The peaceful quiet ambience I've come to expect of this rather deserted Starbucks branch is spoiled by a pair of chin chins and a pair of mang kuks (Japanese) sitting together playing monopoly at the table beside me. They've been here as long as I have -_- and have gotten progressively louder, which correlates positively to my level of frustration. Rawr, hoo hoo ha ha~ Paper analysis is coming to an end, on a brighter note =D and I'm loving this (Leona Lewis auditions singing "I Have Nothing")

No comments: