Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CemoniGs

My exams.. are finally over!
Yeah!

Yeah!
YEAH!
Yea!
AH!!!!

I don't remember when I downloaded this picture from Google, just thought I'd put it up for fun.

This also means my degree days have ended... After that presentation in 5 days time

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, convocation in September, hoo ha!

No chance of me exclaiming my student days are over, since I'm pretty much set for Honours in the same institute. Bahhh


Ancora Imparo

It's been a good 3 years =)

7 comments:

wέι εяи said...

*yay* for jokien too! Erm. the last pic.. very ugly lor haha

Jin said...

*jealous*

kienz said...

carrot: heheh, damn fat right the cat??? Thanks *BIG GEEKY GRIN*

Jin: Ngiekz :p your time is coming =D

stinchan said...

oh man...im just halfway there...3 more years to go...

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

that pic of hiro looks like he just won the presidential election and went like "YEAH" all seriously

have fun with your break!

(stop butt-bopping people, you)

miszmilk said...

congratulations Jo Kien!

kienz said...

It's time for a "I-won-a-Grammy" style speech. Nah, too lazy for that, thanks anyway people =D

to Justin: I shall show you that butt-bop brag-dance when I see you online, the one suzz is goin on about.

to Suzz: Those pictures are really random ones I found when I googled "jubilate", "celebration" etc etc, hehe

Susu: I'll be congratulating you back soon =D