Saturday, November 15, 2008

Was it a dream?

geez, Langkawi felt so fast. Fun speeds up the clock considerably I suppose. Now I'm back home with my lousy connection. And I possibly left my 'new' belt in the hotel T_T

When sending Amin home this evening..
Me: Felt like I just fetched you this morning from here man
Amin: Yeah man, felt like Langkawi didn't happen, like a dream.
Me: Yup, but I guess the wine and chocolates will stand as proof.


Yikes, time really flies.

By the way, as expected, some alcohol was involved in our stay, though no one got drunk. Tony... our Rockman once again had a streak of bad luck in Gin Rummy.

"Ok ok, the person with most points after 3 rounds drink half a glass of neat Bailey's"
*3 rounds later*
Tony: Arghhh, damn!

"Alright, how bout another 3 rounds?"
*3 rounds later*
Tony: *gluck gluck gluck* Arghhhhhhhhhhh........ again!

"How bout this, first to reach 500 points drink.... (later changed to 300)"
Tony: Ah damn! Ngam ngam 300 points! Ahhhhhhh

All this happened after rounds of Pictionary, where Tony's infamous guesses of "North America... Brazil!?" and "Hair... dress.. hair?" will always remain in our memories. hahaha, it just ain't your night dude *pat pat*

*Pictures with Mich, I forgot my camera*

4 comments:

Jin said...

i almost peed in my pants explaining south america and hairdresser.

kienz said...

haha, those are picturesque Pictionary moments we'll never forget =D Something to use against our lead singer 10 years from now =D ahahah.

By the way, that header you gave my knee? It's now officially a bruise, you are hard-headed. I cease to imagine what happened to your head

Rae Lee said...

so fast you're back from your holiday.... good? happy? exciting? pictures? :p haha...
ah thanks, hope you have a happy holiday too? Will you in and the rest in about... 2 months time or so :p goodness, sounds like a LOOOONG while away! I feel so weird not having to rush to pack and go home... haha...
ok take care! :)

kienz said...

Heeheehee, I'm back from one holiday quite quickly, but I'm due for another one tomorrow already =D haha, work/play trip to Cameron's, so here we go, another short hiatus, yeahooo!