Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Langkawheeeee!

There goes that last presentation, went quite smooth even if I did procrastinate till the last moments before I prepared. Even had a 20 minutes-before-presentation addition to my slides by Dr. Cathy in her room for me, and I had to present that after just lookin at what she wrote in that few moments O_O Thankfully I gained my feet after a shaky start with those few slides. Phew, Dr. Lim attempted to shoot me down with a few questions, to which (I think) I answered quite calmly.

Alright, finished with Mr. Biotech-Degree, now it's time to go holiday before it resumes with Mr. Honours. Langkawi 12th-14th November, hoo ha! be back soon lova-lovas!

6 comments:

stinchan said...

ho...ho...langkawi...''enjoy''

Rae Lee said...

oooh, when do you officially finish with degreee? and WOW, you're going into honours?? im impressed... very... have fun in langkawi *you missed out the last time with us* and enjoy yourself to the max like crazyy... hahaha....
TAKE CARE!!!!

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

oooh have fun have fun!! doubt you'll read this before ur langkawi trip, but do this do this: take the cable car ride up to the highest station, walk down to the suspension bridge, go to the furthest end of the bridge, and scream. as in, really, really loud, the kind where you have echoes.

pp who can hear it will think that someone fell off or smth, HEHEHE ~ it'll scare the hell outta the pp on the bridge, the pp in the cable car, and your friends will temporarily not want to acknowledge they know you :P

happy tanning/sunbathing!

stinchan said...

i remember that bridge.jac was really nervous that time while she was on it..scared shed fall off. *shake bridge*

Rae Lee said...

LOL.... was that at the top of the hill wan?? The "hanging" bridge thing?? Lol...

kienz said...

chan: It actually WAS GOOD, I think you guys got the wrong food places, we had good, polite service and nice food =D bahahah!

Rach: ngiehehe, I did! officially Honours-ing in Feb, officially finishing degree with convocation in september? but that's just.. waiting time. hehe =D

Suzz: The cable car was closed on both days due to strong winds :( bleah! I still had fun though =D haha

No surprise with Jac and her fear of heights =D hahah